When students leave our school we would like them to be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of and respect for cultural and individual differences.
- Demonstrate an awareness of appropriate physical, emotional, and social health practices.
- Develop self-confidence needed to apply problem-solving skills to academic and social challenges.
- Demonstrate academic success in all four core subject areas by meeting state standards and will display effective communication skills in listening, speaking, and writing.
- Acquire technological skills to prepare them for the future.
- Take responsibility for their actions, and become respectful citizens.
- Apply study skills to recall, organize, and use information.
- Make smooth transitions to the next educational level.
- Express themselves creatively.
- Value education and develop a life-long love of learning.